Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Tyre Size?

by loverguy1, March 16, 2008

i have to replace my Corolla CE 01 tyres, but don't know the size. Owner's manual does not specific it. If i know the size of tyres, i can go hunting for some. Also guys, can please recommend me the brands with good quality and low cost?? Should i go for all season tyres, well i live in Florida. Does all season tyres cost more than normal ones?? Please shed some light on it.

These on OEM steel wheels or OEM alloys? Generally, the 8th gen Corollas use either a 175/65R14 or 185/65R14 tire size - either one should be OK for your application.

As for all-season vs a dedicated summer tire - the all-season variants are more of a "jack-of-all trades, master of none" solution. A tire that is a comprimise of materials and traction characteristics to satisfy 4-season capability. If you don't see snow or ice conditions - then a dedicated summer tire will provide better all around traction and performance - especially in dry and wet conditions. BRands wise - there are ton of threads on the forum - just do a search, many of them have personal insight on some brands.

Bikeman982

i have to replace my Corolla CE 01 tyres, but don't know the size. Owner's manual does not specific it. If i know the size of tyres, i can go hunting for some. Also guys, can please recommend me the brands with good quality and low cost?? Should i go for all season tyres, well i live in Florida. Does all season tyres cost more than normal ones?? Please shed some light on it.
Look on the side of the tyre on the car. Get a matching size.

Most major brands will work. Depends on the type of driving, weather, and price, of course.

Max

Indeed, the size is on the tire, and on a placard in your glove box. Also visit www.tirerack.com to get some ideas, and see what other sizes you can use. Major tire brands include Goodyear, Michelin, Bridgestone, etc.

You can also get 195/60/14's. I think those look better than the 185/65/14's since theyre a little wider and shorter. I bought the bf goodrich traction TA's. They were the best bang for the buck that I could find at the time after much comparing.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...raction+T%2FA+T

Topic List