Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Guest krollaox

This is probably considered spam and im really sorry!! default_sad

Just wanted to let everyone know that I started a group on myspace for Corolla Enthusiast/Owners. Feel free to join if you wish!

Corolla Crew

Bikeman982

This is probably considered spam and im really sorry!! default_sadJust wanted to let everyone know that I started a group on myspace for Corolla Enthusiast/Owners. Feel free to join if you wish!

Corolla Crew

What do we get if we do??

Guest krollaox

a big thank you default_smile

Bikeman982

a big thank you default_smile
Ok - thank me.

Myspace is the biggest piece of junk and a total waste of time in my opinion. Why would anyone want to go there? Baffles me!

My sister convinced me to sign up once. I just kept getting a flood of about 100 people sending friend requests. It was absolutely annoying; worse than an e-mail account. There are so many fake myspace accounts (pedifile predators, spammers, etc) that its just not worth it anymore.

That and there is so much graphic on every myspace page that it takes ages to load, occupies all of your memory and more and..... I can't stop talking down about myspace enough. ENOUGH MYSPACE!

Bikeman982

It seems to be a "teeny bopper" kind of website.

They need to feel connected to the electronic world and having their "own" MySpace page fills the void.

True - lots of wierdos also do MySpace, but there is an occasional enthusiast who has good information.

You have to admire some of the creativeness that goes into their individual pages.

I have a MySpace page, but rarely visit it. I get too many requests to join musical groups (not my type of music).

At least I can read about what my kids write (don't tell them).

My wierd nephew also has strange writings.

I had a great page (until my wife saw it!).

Definitely sexual perverts frequent it and also fake personalities, etc. Don't ever take it to be real.

Consider it a source of amusement and not be too offended by it.

That's my two cents!

Topic List