Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Registration Security.

By gvr4ever, December 14, 2007

I think the registration security needs to be bumped up. That's some pretty lousy post from the needy girl from China.

Bikeman982

I think the registration security needs to be bumped up. That's some pretty lousy post from the needy girl from China.
Believe it or not - I bet people from other countries access this website.

Also some local people may not be totally familiar with the English language.

Our goal (I think) is to help others and share info about Corollas, not criticize the grammar or language.

I don't know which post you are refering to but I have seen some that are lacking in spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.

I agree that it would be nice to have posts that contain correct English (if that is what your complaint is about).

I bet the needy girl from China appreciates any help we can give her and she probably would like to be better with her posts.

Too bad we could not edit other people's posts, as far as spelling, grammar, verbage, punctuation etc., but then it would not be original.

The majority of my posts have been edited (by me) because I refer back to them and make some corrections on them.

I never took a typing class and my fat fingers sometimes press the wrong letter (or number).

Also I try to correct any inaccurate information - it is too bad we can't change the post title once posted.

My current project car is actually a 1995 and the title reads 1996 - I can't change that.

I don't think any of us are experts- just people who share Corollas in common, or want to know about something.

Max

It was SPAM, Bike. The poster wanted money. And I doubt very much it was a needy girl from China. The post was removed quickly by one of our moderators.

Bikeman982

It was SPAM, Bike. The poster wanted money. And I doubt very much it was a needy girl from China. The post was removed quickly by one of our moderators.
Ok - I never saw the post.

In that case - I say track down the spammer and prevent them from ever spamming again.

Some spammers have no conscience and do not care who they target.

If we could eliminate all spam (and telemarketers and unwanted silicitors, etc.) we could have a lot more "free" time.

All kidding aside - there are some genuine forum contributors that do not have the greatest command of the English language.

Topic List: Go to Everything Else