Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Distinction Between Corolla And Coroll Performance Sections?

By tashirosgt, November 23, 2007

It seems to me that people posting messages don't make much distinction between the Corolla section and the Corolla Performance section. Things that are repair problems crop up in both sections. Would some other titles be more useful for these two sections? Or perhaps some other way to divide up topics - perhaps body problems and modifications could be separated from other mechanical problems.

Bikeman982

It seems to me that people posting messages don't make much distinction between the Corolla section and the Corolla Performance section. Things that are repair problems crop up in both sections. Would some other titles be more useful for these two sections? Or perhaps some other way to divide up topics - perhaps body problems and modifications could be separated from other mechanical problems.
I thought the "Corolla" posts were for general type problems/information and the "Corolla performance" section is for tuning, performance enhancing info, etc.

Max

Too true. Stuff gets posted all over the place. General questions end up in Performance, FAQs, Audio/Electronics, etc. Repair questions get asked here in the Discussion area. Maybe there are just too many options, and they need to be made more clear. I agree that "Body and Mods" would be a good replacement for "Performance."

I've commented on this in the past.

If "Performance" were changed to "Higher Performance Mods" it would probably help.

Too true. Stuff gets posted all over the place. General questions end up in Performance, FAQs, Audio/Electronics, etc. Repair questions get asked here in the Discussion area. Maybe there are just too many options, and they need to be made more clear. I agree that "Body and Mods" would be a good replacement for "Performance."

Topic List: Go to Everything Else