ForumsCorollas2019-21ToyotasTech

Servicing Of Car?

Here is your Toyota car information!

What does car servicing mean? What does it include? When is it recommended to do it?

What does car servicing mean? What does it include? When is it recommended to do it?

That is WAY too GENERIC? Whoever is advertising a servicing or asking you that you need one, ask them what it includes.

hahhahahaha you gotta be joking right?

Generally, your owners manual will tell you what needs "servicing" and when.

Sorry i been new to cars, don't know that. I have read somewhere that atleast once a year you must get you car serviced?

You still need to define what service you are referring to before an answer with a timeline can be given....

Change oil? Rotate and balance tires? Change tranny fluid? Change air filter?

Unless you drive your car seldomly or change your oil yourself, you don't need to worry about the tedeous servicing things like rotating tires or filling all the fluids. I don't usually have to even worry about air in the tires. Perhaps I just got good ones, but mine seem to hold their pressure for months on end so I don't check that. Generally the "big servicing" periods are every 15k miles. Like stated above, check your manual for a better understanding of what is performed.

I don't usually have to even worry about air in the tires. Perhaps I just got good ones, but mine seem to hold their pressure for months on end so I don't check that.

Just because tires don't leak air doesn't mean that the pressure shouldn't be checked regularly. As the temperature fluctuates, so will the pressure in your tires.