Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Ww For 05 Corolla?

by klxdrt, April 4, 2007

Where can I get some decent quality WW tires for my 2005 Corolla?

Thanks,

HW

WW? White walls? Winter Weather? Wet Weather?

WW? White walls? Winter Weather? Wet Weather?

Is there a source out there for: WW, 2005 Corolla, 195x65x 15 OEM or better, AW, NW, SR, 95 SC-NJ * 3-4 YR.

Thanks,

HW

• 1,424 posts
Is there a source out there for: WW, 2005 Corolla, 195x65x 15 OEM or better, AW, NW, SR, 95 SC-NJ * 3-4 YR.

Thanks,

HW

I know a lot about cars and I have no clue what AW, NW, SR, or 95 SC-NJ means. I'm pretty sure the WW stands for white wall tires.

Good Luck finding those for a Corolla. The Corolla isn't a White Wall type car. White Walls are more for Cadillac Devilles and Lincoln Towncars.

Thanks,

HW

Need to add some more detail - don't go all out with acronyms, I get enough of those at work.

I only picked up WW - as White Wall

Fitment for a 2005 Corolla, 195/65R15 tire size

AW - as All-Weather

SR - as Minimum S-speed rated or Steel Radial construction

95 - as the load index

3-4 YR - as tire warranty period

The rest could mean too many other things.

For a source to help narrow your choices, try an online retailer like Tirerack - http://www.tirerack.com/

Just input your model year, make and model, search for your tire size and then you can compare different brands and read the reviews there.

• 1,424 posts
Need to add some more detail - don't go all out with acronyms, I get enough of those at work.

AW - as All-Weather

95 - as the load index

For a source to help narrow your choices, try an online retailer like Tirerack - http://www.tirerack.com/

Just input your model year, make and model, search for your tire size and then you can compare different brands and read the reviews there.

I know all those, but I've never heard of them expressed that way. Why all the acronyms? I get enough of these everyday and I get tired of looking at all of them all the time.

AW - as All-Weather

95 - as the load index

I know all those, but I've never heard of them expressed that way. Why all the acronyms? I get enough of these everyday and I get tired of looking at all of them all the time.

Without trying to find out more about the more cryptic stuff, I'll throw out a guess:

Such thing doesn't exist.

AFAIK only tire sizes that are specific to US-domestic cars have white walls. One example is 205/70/14 as seen in some minivans.

AW - as All-Weather

95 - as the load index

Without trying to find out more about the more cryptic stuff, I'll throw out a guess:

Such thing doesn't exist.

AFAIK only tire sizes that are specific to US-domestic cars have white walls. One example is 205/70/14 as seen in some minivans.

I guess I have to stick to Black walls.

Thanks,

HW

Ti-Jean

If you REALLY want whitewalls, you should go all out and get a Landau vinyl roof with opera windows... default_unsure

Maybe white walls would work on a Corolla, but I've never seen them. Do something what I did with my motorcycle if you want a preview. I took aluminum foil and temporarily formed it on my bike fenders to see what chrome would look like. I'm sure there is a computer program somewhere to see what whitewalls would look like on your car.

Maybe white walls would work on a Corolla, but I've never seen them. Do something what I did with my motorcycle if you want a preview. I took aluminum foil and temporarily formed it on my bike fenders to see what chrome would look like. I'm sure there is a computer program somewhere to see what whitewalls would look like on your car.

Are you suggesting that he photochop a whitewall tire on his car?

Topic List