Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Type Of Forum?

Guest BlackGT-S

I'm new here and I was wondering if this forum is for Newer or Older Corollas. Like I've said in other posts I drive an 89 GT-S...I have some questions about performance parts and was wondering if I came to the right place.....I've noticed most of you have newer Corolla's....is my Assessment correct?

Max

Hey GT-s. This is from the official Corolland site, of which this forum is a part:

"Corolland is a site dedicated to 1993 and onwards Toyota Corolla cars. "

Even so, I certainly am happy to hear from anybody who is enthusiastic about their Corolla, no matter its age. So, howdy! Pull up a keyboard and make yerself at home.

Guest BlackGT-S

Thanks Max....I think I will stay a while.....if theres room for an a-hole like me here..... I have not had much luck finding people in the know about my year....most people have the 84-86 RWD deals or like you said 1993+. so if there are any forum people out there with any ideas on where I can go to find out info for performance parts (engine suspension, braking, etc), I would GREATLY appreciate it and probably name my first child after you.....

Black GTS

Thanks Max....I think I will stay a while.....if theres room for an a-hole like me here..... I have not had much luck finding people in the know about my year....most people have the 84-86 RWD deals or like you said 1993+. so if there are any forum people out there with any ideas on where I can go to find out info for performance parts (engine suspension, braking, etc), I would GREATLY appreciate it and probably name my first child after you.....

Black GTS

I would try the forums at the edumunds.com website. They are very extensive.

Guest BlackGT-S

Thanks Max....I think I will stay a while.....if theres room for an a-hole like me here.....     I have not had much luck finding people in the know about my year....most people have the 84-86 RWD deals or like you said 1993+.  so if there are any forum people out there with any ideas on where I can go to find out info for performance parts (engine suspension, braking, etc), I would GREATLY appreciate it and probably name my first child after you.....

Black GTS

I would try the forums at the edumunds.com website. They are very extensive.

Thanks 112263?.....I'll try there...

Topic List