Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

New Colour For Jdm Vitz Aka Yaris

By buurin, February 9, 2007

I was flipping through a Japanese fashion magazine at my doctor's office today and an ad for a special edition Vitz (that's a 5-door Yaris hatchback for us Canadians - too bad fellow Americans ) caught my eye. It's billed as a "cream collection" special and the colour is "Rose Metallic Opal", code 3P3. It's a pretty light shade of pink and is wayyy cute. default_wub

Any chance a body shop here can concoct up that colour?

As for the car itself, it's 1.15M yen ($11081 CDN / $9456 USD), got 1.0L 1KR engine, 15" alloys and a bunch of other stuff.

Hmm - probably - makes it more interesting to fix down the road with stone chips, unless the bodyshop mixes up a few extra cans of paint for you.

Bikeman982

I was flipping through a Japanese fashion magazine at my doctor's office today and an ad for a special edition Vitz (that's a 5-door Yaris hatchback for us Canadians - too bad fellow Americans ) caught my eye. It's billed as a "cream collection" special and the colour is "Rose Metallic Opal", code 3P3. It's a pretty light shade of pink and is wayyy cute. default_wub

As for the car itself, it's 1.15M yen ($11081 CDN / $9456 USD), got 1.0L 1KR engine, 15" alloys and a bunch of other stuff.

So you want to get your car color changed to the 3P3 color?

I have been to a paint store that has listed the various paint colors.

They had all the ingredients and could mix the paint for you.

I had them make me a pint for my car and I use it for touch-ups.

The pint was cheaper than the 5 oz. that was available in an auto parts store.

Imagine I get Little Pig in that color, put a nose up front where the Toyota logo is, and I shave the trunk clean and put a tail there default_laugh

Bikeman982

Imagine I get Little Pig in that color, put a nose up front where the Toyota logo is, and I shave the trunk clean and put a tail there default_laugh

You would have to take it out of storage and get plates.

Topic List: Go to Everything Else