Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Anyone Interested In A Registry?

By Dave, December 31, 2006

• 320 posts

I'm thinking about adding a Corolla/general Toyota registry to the site. Is anyone interested in that?

Bikeman982

I'm thinking about adding a Corolla/general Toyota registry to the site. Is anyone interested in that?
Is that a list with everyones info on it?

• 320 posts

It lets you put up photos and info on your car(s), linked from the forum. At the moment the software is inextricably connected to IPB, but in future I hope it'll be separated.

I just put the info about my ride in my 'personal statement', although it took me a while to figure out how to enter that info from the profile ( under 'Personal Portal information' under 'My Controls' ) ..IPB..go figure...default_blink

• 320 posts

The registry would let you search by vehicle, by engine, etc... BTW to get the avatar benefits and such you have to go for the next membership up... $6 is the "karma upgrade." No material rewards but in the next life you may end up in a higher place, especially if you are born in India.

Sounds cool!!

Bikeman982

The registry would let you search by vehicle, by engine, etc... BTW to get the avatar benefits and such you have to go for the next membership up... $6 is the "karma upgrade." No material rewards but in the next life you may end up in a higher place, especially if you are born in India.
I like the idea of being able to search by vehicle, engine etc.

• 320 posts

I'll get it set up once the software writers update it for this version of IPB. They're terribly slow about that.

Bikeman982

I'll get it set up once the software writers update it for this version of IPB. They're terribly slow about that.
That will be great. We will look for it.

Topic List: Go to Everything Else