Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Update On My 06

By jpierce55, September 30, 2006

Looks like I will be dealing with Toyota directly and possible hiring a lawyer. Now it seems I have bad brakes, bad paint job, and the cd player won't play. All of this in 3800 miles and less than two months. Car lot is not going to cooperate.

This is really shocking! I bought a Toyota to avoid these problems, I would have been better off with the Mazda 3.

I will let you know how this turns out.

Looks like I will be dealing with Toyota directly and possible hiring a lawyer. Now it seems I have bad brakes, bad paint job, and the cd player won't play. All of this in 3800 miles and less than two months. Car lot is not going to cooperate.

This is really shocking! I bought a Toyota to avoid these problems, I would have been better off with the Mazda 3.

Where and what dealer did you buy your car from? What year and model do you have? My daughter works at Chrysler and knows several people that work at the Toyota plant here. You can take it to any Toyota dealer anywhere if you have a warranty issue.

Is it possible you can post a few pictures of the paint problem you have? If you want I can give you my cd player as I only used it for about 5 minutes.

Where and what dealer did you buy your car from? What year and model do you have? My daughter works at Chrysler and knows several people that work at the Toyota plant here. You can take it to any Toyota dealer anywhere if you have a warranty issue.

Is it possible you can post a few pictures of the paint problem you have? If you want I can give you my cd player as I only used it for about 5 minutes. Are you sure you actually own a Toyota or are you a plant?

I can try on the chips, but they are small hence the issue with the lot on the paint. The problem is I drive on smooth clean roads and I have dozens of chips on the front and side. The squeaky brakes just need more driving I am told, but at 3800 miles it is bull. Somebody is just trying to screw me over and I am sure that is the lot. Every manufacturer makes a bad car and mine may be one, I hate to send it back though as my mpg is high, over 40 with an auto. The problem is even with three small problems so soon I fear what comes next.

No I am not Ford or Chevy or a fan of their quality. Just frustrated.

I will certainly make them fix the cd player after all I payed 16,000 for a car and I expect everything to function.

Bikeman982

Is it possible you can post a few pictures of the paint problem you have? If you want I can give you my cd player as I only used it for about 5 minutes. Are you sure you actually own a Toyota or are you a plant?

I can try on the chips, but they are small hence the issue with the lot on the paint. The problem is I drive on smooth clean roads and I have dozens of chips on the front and side. The squeaky brakes just need more driving I am told, but at 3800 miles it is bull. Somebody is just trying to screw me over and I am sure that is the lot. Every manufacturer makes a bad car and mine may be one, I hate to send it back though as my mpg is high, over 40 with an auto. The problem is even with three small problems so soon I fear what comes next.

I will certainly make them fix the cd player after all I payed 16,000 for a car and I expect everything to function.

Take it to another Toyota Dealer and have them honor your warranty.

Take it to another Toyota Dealer and have them honor your warranty.

Might be worth a try, good thought. Another Toyota dealer around here is massive and not to far to drive I will check with them

Bikeman982

If you can't get good treatment from a particular place, it is good to go someplace else.

Customer loyalty is a big persuader for many places.

Topic List: Go to Everything Else