Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Question

by Louisville Slugger September 24, 2006

Where can I buy the bulb for the interior dome light for a 1993 Geo Prizm LSi 5 Speed Manual?

any autoparts store.

Okay, found out the bulb was loose and wasn't coming in contact with the metal plates. Also my emergency brake light came on and wouldn't turn off while driving. The emergency brake was definitely pressed all the way down because I did not feel like something was holding me back while driving. I checked the brake fluid and it was below the "MIN" mark. My dad picked up some fluid and we filled up the reservoir. I am going to check the fluid more frequently now in case there is a leak. The light will come back on as well if the fluid is low. Filling the fluid fixed the “brake light staying on” problem.

Bikeman982

Okay, found out the bulb was loose and wasn't coming in contact with the metal plates. Also my emergency brake light came on and wouldn't turn off while driving. The emergency brake was definitely pressed all the way down because I did not feel like something was holding me back while driving. I checked the brake fluid and it was below the "MIN" mark. My dad picked up some fluid and we filled up the reservoir. I am going to check the fluid more frequently now in case there is a leak. The light will come back on as well if the fluid is low. Filling the fluid fixed the “brake light staying on” problem.
It is amazing how those things work.

Topic List