Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Biggest Dummies

By muzak, September 21, 2006

Some of you have heard of a friend of mine in the past who had many problems developing film. I took him into my dark room to develop a roll of film and he said....."Do you turn the lights out when you do yours?".

Well, for weeks now, I've been trying to help this guy at work and via a million emails teaching him how to download music from my favourite source. He was getting frustrated at me and me at him as I know it works. I asked him what kind of internet connection he uses. His answer........"YOU MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE ON THE INTERNET TO DOWNLOAD?" !@##$%^&*(+

I tell newbies to read a book first, then ask questions. For internet, suggest "Internet for Dummies". Otherwise you'll be wasting your time and will just end up frustrated.

Max

This guy is a classic.

Bikeman982

The guy is ether playing stupid or he is actually stupid.

ROTFLMAO. classic !!!

Bikeman982

Some of you have heard of a friend of mine in the past who had many problems developing film. I took him into my dark room to develop a roll of film and he said....."Do you turn the lights out when you do yours?".Well, for weeks now, I've been trying to help this guy at work and via a million emails teaching him how to download music from my favourite source. He was getting frustrated at me and me at him as I know it works. I asked him what kind of internet connection he uses. His answer........"YOU MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE ON THE INTERNET TO DOWNLOAD?" !@##$%^&*(+

Some people are equally as smart when it comes to autos.

"You mean it won't go anywhere when there is no gas?"

"I was just too busy driving to stop for gas"

"You have to check the oil?"

Topic List: Go to Everything Else