Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By NILLINOIS, August 27, 2006

Bikeman982

Video of a guy losing it on some live TV show. Funny or disgusting? You decide... default_blink

http://www.lookatentertainment.com/nneu231...3/vids/v-33.wmv

The guy obviously did the wrong kind of preparation for that show.

I think it is both funny and disgusting. I bet he was a little embarrassed.

Cut to commercial.

Did he prepare for the interview by calming his nerves with a fifth of Bourbon, perchance?

Bikeman982

Did he prepare for the interview by calming his nerves with a fifth of Bourbon, perchance?

He was unfit to do the interview, yet did nothing to decline or postpone it. The result is an embarrassing moment and a bad reflection on himself.

His preparation was irresponsible and shows that he is less than an ideal role model and his credentials should be questioned.

Basically, he used bad judgment.

When I read the topic "Once Seen, Some Things Cannot Be 'Unseen,'" the Body Worlds exhibit came to mind immediately. Has anyone seen it yet?

If you haven't heard of it or haven't seen it, DO NOT do an Internet search for it or pursue it further. I only saw images from the exhibit by accident.

Actually, i think plastination is very cool. Gunthar von Hagen's full body plastinates are especially interesting. They were even in the 2000 remake of "The house on haunted hill". Maybe I will have myself plastinated when I die default_biggrin .

http://www.smm.org/bodyworlds/gallery/

When I read the topic "Once Seen, Some Things Cannot Be 'Unseen,'" the Body Worlds exhibit came to mind immediately. Has anyone seen it yet?

If you haven't heard of it or haven't seen it, DO NOT do an Internet search for it or pursue it further. I only saw images from the exhibit by accident.

I saw Body Worlds 2 when it came to Toronto. The seven female plastinates are particularly interesting. default_tongue

Bikeman982

I saw Body Worlds 2 when it came to Toronto. The seven female plastinates are particularly interesting. default_tongue

I don't even want to know what that is.

Topic List: Go to Everything Else