Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

What Bittorrent Client Do You Use?

By NILLINOIS, August 24, 2006

See every reply in these pages:

It's about time these manufacturers added some kind of bitterant to their products. I personally know of 2 kids who died from 'huffing'.
a tard i was friends with brought one of his more tarded friends to say hi to me at work one day, tard #2 grabs a bottle of that stuff and starts to inhale it. i do a 180 and walk off. 15 minutes later theres an ambulance and police. kid passed out and fell over, winged his face on a shelf, and cut his lip/face open. ive never seen the guy since, i dread that he has functioning sex organs and may reproduce someday.

Bikeman982

It's about time these manufacturers added some kind of bitterant to their products. I personally know of 2 kids who died from 'huffing'.

a tard i was friends with brought one of his more tarded friends to say hi to me at work one day, tard #2 grabs a bottle of that stuff and starts to inhale it. i do a 180 and walk off. 15 minutes later theres an ambulance and police. kid passed out and fell over, winged his face on a shelf, and cut his lip/face open. ive never seen the guy since, i dread that he has functioning sex organs and may reproduce someday.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Topic List: Go to Everything Else