Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Forum Topic Question

by TRCar54, August 22, 2006

Is the Corolla Performance topic for aftermarket and non-factory mods?

The reason I ask is that I just searched on an EGR and vacuum modulators subject and then responded to a thread and couldn't find it afterwards.

I was scratching my head for a bit but then discovered that the subject was initially posted in the Corolla Performance area. default_unsure

Thanks,

Jay in MA

• 1,424 posts
Is the Corolla Performance topic for aftermarket and non-factory mods?

The reason I ask is that I just searched on an EGR and vacuum modulators subject and then responded to a thread and couldn't find it afterwards.

I was scratching my head for a bit but then discovered that the subject was initially posted in the Corolla Performance area. default_unsure

Thanks,

Jay in MA

Corolla Performance is for any mods that are performance related. Corolla forum is for troubleshooting and general questions about the Corolla that don't belong in another forum.

Bikeman982

I would think that the Performance category also includes cars that are not running well and what can be done to improve the running performance, as well as mods that improve performance.

It's a little ambiguous to me as people are discussing similar topics in both the COROLLA and COROLLA PERFORMANCE categories. The Corolla area is full of "stock" performance issue discussions.

It would seem to me that the Performance area was designed for High(er) Performance mods etc.

Hey what do I know.... default_biggrin

Jay in MA

I would think that the Performance category also includes cars that are not running well and what can be done to improve the running performance, as well as mods that improve performance.

Bikeman982

Maybe the title should be changed to "Aftermarket mods" or something like that??

Topic List