Search Corolland!

By deputyjones, July 31, 2006 in Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm

1997 Toyota Corolla CE - Second Owner

Like new condition with:

Air Conditioning

Power Windows

Power Locks

Factory floor mats

I bought it a year ago with only 33,000 miles because I was commuting from SE side of Grand Rapids to Holland everyday. Now that I live in Holland I am giving up this great car with great gas mileage to someone else that can use it because I need a truck.

I will really miss this car, and will only let it go to someone I know will take good care of it. That is the reason why the price is listed fairly low for this car. If you check autotrader.com Corolla with MANY more miles are selling for $7,500 to over $10,000! Here is a link to some pictures of the car: http://deputyjones.com/pictures

$6,000.00 or Best Offer

p.s. You will notice from the picture that there is a dent to the driver's side fender. The dent is pretty insignificant, but I do have plans to have it fixed soon. If anyone would like the car before I have a chance to get it into a shop I would be willing to reduce the price by $250.00 so they can have the work done.

If interested you can contact me at deputyjones@gmail DOT com or at 616-901-9077

Bikeman982

1997 Toyota Corolla CE - Second Owner

Like new condition with:

Air Conditioning

Power Windows

Power Locks

Factory floor mats

I bought it a year ago with only 33,000 miles because I was commuting from SE side of Grand Rapids to Holland everyday. Now that I live in Holland I am giving up this great car with great gas mileage to someone else that can use it because I need a truck.

I will really miss this car, and will only let it go to someone I know will take good care of it. That is the reason why the price is listed fairly low for this car. If you check autotrader.com Corolla with MANY more miles are selling for $7,500 to over $10,000! Here is a link to some pictures of the car: http://deputyjones.com/pictures

$6,000.00 or Best Offer

p.s. You will notice from the picture that there is a dent to the driver's side fender. The dent is pretty insignificant, but I do have plans to have it fixed soon. If anyone would like the car before I have a chance to get it into a shop I would be willing to reduce the price by $250.00 so they can have the work done.

If interested you can contact me at deputyjones@gmail DOT com or at 616-901-9077

If you get no takers - you can post it on e-Bay.

Topic List: Go to Pre-1997 Toyota Corolla and Geo Prizm