Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Suggestion For The Board...

by NILLINOIS, May 31, 2006

How about breaking up the AWD/FWD into different sections, such as 'Maintenance', "Repair Questions", "Strange Noises", "Squeaks & Rattles", "Electrical Questions" etc. Sure would add some order to the chaos..just a suggestion. default_wink

Max

Since the "general" forum was split into AWD/RWD, nobody has even posted in RWD. Any further division will probably amount to more unused areas.

Corolland is not big enough to warrant many sub forums, the less, the better, it will more likely guarrantee a response by others.

The only section that needs division is the 'all other toyota's' forum. Toyoland has moved here, and othor popular models should have a separate forum. Highlander, Rav4, Scion...

The RWD forum does not have any posts because there is no way to post new topics there. Also, I haven't seen anyone post anything in corolland for RWD corollas.

I agree that subforums are not needed. If there should be any, I'd go with different corolla generations.

Access-Denied (+1)

Leave it how it is. Not enough traffic to break it up even more.

I agree with NILLINOIS, the FWD Corrolla is a catch all forum and it is difficult to know what's up for non-regular visitors, and that is where the large majority of posting is. The RWD Forum should be deleted.

The Performance forum should be strictly for performance or other mechanical upgrades, any upgrade that isn`t cosmetic (i.e. brakes, wheels & tires, engine, draivetrain, air intake, after market parts...). I think the Performance should be for upgrades and not about maintaing performance. Maintaining performance is pretty much synonymous with good maintenance practice

Any cosmetic upgrade should be in the Apperance section

I wold split the FWD/AWD Corrola as follows:

Repair & Maintenance

General (with regards to Corollas)

General (non Corolla related, a place to discuss politics, life, and whatever else to make us know each other more)

My 2 cents default_cool

Bikeman982

If you are looking for specific topics, the "Search" feature helps.

Topic List