Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Three Kids In The Back?

Guest hcfe

Has anyone out there managed to fit a toddler car seat and 2 (yes 2) booster seats in the back? We have the backless booster for our 7 year old and a friend and that works with the infant car seat, but the convertible car seats are so much bigger...

If anyone has been successful at this, please give me names of brands and models of seats! Thanks.

desperate mama

what year of corolla?

Guest hcfe

it's a 2003

Bikeman982

You could fit them in my 7th generation Corolla (1994) without any trouble. Is the 2003 smaller?

2003 (9th gen i think) is a little larger than the 7th and 8th.

Bikeman982

2003 (9th gen i think) is a little larger than the 7th and 8th.
Then should have no problem fitting kids and booster seats in the back.

I have a toddler seat and a booster (with sides and back) and there is not a lot of room in the middle.... Still I'm sure I culd fit two backless boosters and a toddler seat.

Have you tried putting the toddler seat at one end? But then you have to deal with two 7 year olds one besides the other default_biggrin

Has anyone out there managed to fit a toddler car seat and 2 (yes 2) booster seats in the back? We have the backless booster for our 7 year old and a friend and that works with the infant car seat, but the convertible car seats are so much bigger...

If anyone has been successful at this, please give me names of brands and models of seats! Thanks.

desperate mama

Keep the Corolla, trade the kids, LOL.

Bikeman982

My kids have all grown up and now drive Corollas of their own. I very seldom have any use for the space in my back seat - you can have some of it.

friendly_jacek

desperate mama

I have 2003 with a car seat and there is just enough room to seat 1 more bigger child/adult.

I would have to say, the car is too small for that.

Now, I understand that some people claim that the booster seats are not that great for safety, but i'm nor sure.

Bikeman982

desperate mama

I have 2003 with a car seat and there is just enough room to seat 1 more bigger child/adult.

I would have to say, the car is too small for that.

Now, I understand that some people claim that the booster seats are not that great for safety, but i'm nor sure.

My kids used to be in booster seats and once they were buckled in tightly they seemed pretty secure.

Topic List