Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By Jim, June 14, 2004

Due to a major number of email bouncebacks, all current forum and topic subscriptions have been cancelled.

BEFORE you re-subscribe to a topic or forum, please use the MY CONTROLS link and make sure your email address is up to date and valid. If it's not, please change it.

If you have trouble updating your email address, please send me an email to stratusphere@allpar.com with the following info:

• Corolland Username

• old email address

• new email address

Excessive email bounces can get your account here suspended, so please check this now.

Thanks!

Jim, from jims99, what does this display mean on my messages?

Warn: (0%)

Dai_Shan

Forums often have a warning system that system moderators can use to warn users in event of bad behavior. Badposts, insulting members etc. That means you have 0% (no bad behavior) when you get to 100% often forums with AutoBan you...temp, or permanant depending on the settings.

Could be different, but thats usually how it works.

Hi, again, the reference to the warning notice on my 'replies'... question, why doesn't anyone else have a warning notice on their replies? Since mine is zero, should it be there? Confused, Jims99.

That >> Warn: (0%) will only show up for your terminal session. Anyone that is also logged in will not see your warning level - only you do. Pefectly normal. So all your post/replies will have that on there. I see that on all my posts as well. Don't worry - since yours is zero - your're golden.

Hi, again, the reference to the warning notice on my 'replies'... question, why doesn't anyone else have a warning notice on their replies? Since mine is zero, should it be there? Confused, Jims99.

Thank you for that explanation, at my age, I need all the help and information I can get... and as an aside comment, thank you for all your sagacious replies that I've read on this forum. They have been well thought out and usually straight on the mark.... We ALL appreciate having you here... Jims99...

Bikeman982

My name and address and all my other information for the forum (including my e-mail) has not changed. What does sagacious mean?

Bike:

Sagacious means keen, discerning, perceptive or insightful.

Bikeman982

May everyone be sagacious!

Topic List