This is my first time here and had a couple of questions that I would like answered by any a the savvy members of this forum. I have a 2004 Matrix XR and want to enhance its horsepower without touching the inner works of the engine... or at least not yet. I been doing some research and there are numerous manufacturers of different items out there but no way to tell for sure on their offerings. I am going to list some of the components that I am interested in getting:
1) Cold Air Intake
3) Correct type of Thermo Tape for the header.
4) High performance Muffler with 1 in and 2 out configuration. (like the 350Z have it)
5) Throttle body
6) Intake Manifold
7) High Performance Coil Pack ignitiong system. (not sure if its even made)
8) ECU upgrade or bypass that is Plug and Play and USB ready.
9) Performance Pulley
10) Springs (Mcpherson in the Front and coilover in the back. Some people tell me its weird factory configuration for this car so I dont know why)
11) Struts and shocks
12) Suspension bushings.
That is what I can think out of the top of my head for now. Any comments are welcome and hope to get good results with this combination so far. Thanks!