Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By Mr. Ed November 7, 2005

Mr. Ed

I have a friend who bought a 2004 Corolla the same time I got mine. Mine came with Badyear Integrity tires which I replaced. Her's came with Contintental tires. She's concerned because she knows my Badyears were junk. Anyone heard anything good or bad about the OE Continentals?

Max

Contis are usually good tires. Had no idea they came as OE on Corolla. Only OEs I know are the crap Integrities, Firestone FR, and Bridgestone Insignia.

Mr. Ed

I have a friend who bought a 2004 Corolla the same time I got mine. Mine came with Badyear Integrity tires which I replaced. Her's came with Contintental tires. She's concerned because she knows my Badyears were junk. Anyone heard anything good or bad about the OE Continentals?

Give me a DUH! I was wrong. She has Bridgestones on her Corolla. Any feedback on them? (I think my Dad has Continentals on his new car)

Max

I haven't heard anything about them personally, but just checked in at Tire Rack, where they weren't liked much more than the Integrities. Toyota is going with the tires that get the best mileage, but low rolling resistance tires on these light cars is not the best idea for traction, or safety. I still have the crap Goodyears on mine, which I hope to replace with Bridgestone Turanza LS-T before winter sets in.

Topic List