Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By Zefram0911, October 27, 2005

I'm sorry, I tried searching for the answer, but couldn't find it. Does changing or flushing the automatic transmission fluid gain you more miles per gallon?

I'm new to the forums, this is my second post and also new to car repair. I'm a complete beginner, but I'm willing. I bought the Haynes manual for my Corolla 2000 LE. I got a K&N filter. I've seafoamed through the break booster and I'm planning on doing my own maintanence from now one.

New adventures ahead. Thanks for all the useful information Corolland!

friendly_jacek

I'm sorry, I tried searching for the answer, but couldn't find it. Does changing or flushing the automatic transmission fluid gain you more miles per gallon?

I'm new to the forums, this is my second post and also new to car repair. I'm a complete beginner, but I'm willing. I bought the Haynes manual for my Corolla 2000 LE. I got a K&N filter. I've seafoamed through the break booster and I'm planning on doing my own maintanence from now one.

New adventures ahead. Thanks for all the useful information Corolland!

I don't see how it could. No way. Unless the fluid is so bad that the tranny doesn't shift properly. But it just doesn't happen.

BTW, welcome!

Topic List: Go to Introductions