Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Owner Loyalty Rebate

by badandy, October 27, 2005

• 55 posts

After reading many toyota forums, I had read several times about a rebate of some sort offered by toyota.I had called several times and inquired about it. Each time I was told it was for future purchases of vehicles. Not so.. it is a one time $ 400 rebate good towards services or products, it is good for 12 months after issuance. The way it works is have vehicle serviced at dealer for up to $ 400, or purchase $ 400 dollars worth of goodies at the local STEALERSHIP and toyota will refund you the cash with proof of purchase.

As I have said awhile ago i had traded in my corolla for a tacoma , this is my way of giving back to the forum for all the time and cash you folks have saved me over the past year.

BADANDY

Hmm, the way things are going w/this car..that rebate should be landing in my lap soon enough...

Either that, or I will eventually trade this Corolla for a Civic...

I don't want to, but time will tell...(or worse comes to worse, I might go Hyundai...)

The only rebates I ever got from Toyota was a set of 2 movie tickets for a parts purchase (mail in) and a discounted oil change for donating to Toys for Tots.

Does this come in the mail?

• 55 posts
The only rebates I ever got from Toyota was a set of 2 movie tickets for a parts purchase (mail in) and a discounted oil change for donating to Toys for Tots.

yes it does

yes it does

call them they will attempt to tell you it does not exist but.......... IT DOES

Guest teapot100

Do you just call up the dealership and ask them about this rebate?

Bikeman982

The last time I was at a Toyota dealership I asked for the price of a driver's outside door handle and they quoted me $92.00. I went to e-bay and bought a suitable new one for $14.50. I think my car would have to be pretty messed up before I would ever get a $400 bill from a dealer. If that is true, I might find the worst part of one of my cars that would take about $401.00 to fix and then bring it in to the dealer - just for the rebate. Can we get any more rebate confirmations???

Do a search on the net. The number is a toll free number. When we bought our Sienna last November I called them. They were very nice and forthcoming. Said it was a one time thing and it has to be submitted and approved. They took my info and called 1 or 2 days later and said I was approved. Received my $500 check about 5 days later. That was my 5th Toyota vehicle.

If anybody finds the info for this, let me know. I'v googled it a lot and can't find anything about it .

-Ben

Topic List