Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

Corolla Hatch

Guest dboy

Not sure if anybody knows this or not. But, I was wondering if the 2006 Corolla hatchback was gonna be released in the the States or not. I hope it is, I want it so bad.

You want a hatch? Wait for the Yaris. It has already arrived for us Canadians! default_tongue US should get it by next year.

Guest dboy

I will only drive a Corolla lol. Besides, the Yaris looks like a ladybug or something. default_tongue

now_driving_VW

probably not... because back in the late 80's when the Corolla FX was out....(a little 3-door hatch)... sales weren't that great so the hatch was dropped for the US by the time the redesigned 1993 models were out.

Heck the Honda Civic hatch made it until the 2001 redesign-- then it was dropped as a regular model, then came the Si-hatch...which sales weren't that great and dealers were heavily discounting them to move them off the lots

Just shell out some more money for the Matrix. It's basically a Corolla anyway

Which is why we'll never get a Corrolla hatch or wagon

default_sad

now_driving_VW

Which is why we'll never get a Corrolla hatch or wagon

default_sad

The Matrix is the Corolla wagon-- it just doesn't look like a Corolla Fielder available elsewhere

Mr. Ed

You want a hatch? Wait for the Yaris. It has already arrived for us Canadians! default_tongue US should get it by next year.
I thought I heard the Yaris was to be available here in the states this fall...

Topic List