Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By jbroda, August 15, 2005

The "search" feature of this forum doesn't work for me. I'd like to search the past posts for certain keywords like "front brake", but the search results come up empty. Does anybody else have the same problem? Thanks.

Yeah, this has been a problem for quite some time now. Several users have experienced this.

What's up with your front brakes?

everybody has problems with this forum because the lazy administrators are MIA. its a problematic site and has been ever since Ive been on it. dont bother emailing them about it either because you wont get a reply. the best thing about this site is the people on it, otherwise it stinks.

if you need new pads try akebono ceramics theyre great. best price I got was from tirerack.

I just replaced the pads and rotors on my 99 Corolla. I bought the OEM parts from www.1sttoyotaparts.com and did the work myself.

I wanted to search the forum for past discussions about the pads and rotors.

An acquaintance of mine suggested that I use ceramic pads, but that was already after I bought and installed the OEM parts.

Akebeno seems like the top choice for the ceramic pads. Which manufacturer would you suggest for the rotors? Thanks.

I dont know about rotors but someone here will be able to say whats good.

Topic List