Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

By bluechalice, June 8, 2005

My 2000 Corolla VE is a somewhat purplelish blue....I think its called moonlight blue but I am not sure...and its been 5 yrs already so the interior is pretty mucky...so I am thinking I wanna modfiy the interior a little for my wife...like change the colors a little and fabrics, seat covers...etc....

right now it has a sandish color interior....So I am wondering if any of you guys out there have the same colored car and have done any mods to it...

Guest tyler98ve

I have a Blue '98 VE and I made the decision to change out the interior 2 years ago (when I bought the car). I followed alot of the DIY's on Vamp's website. But over the last 2 years I have also regretted it and its been a slow process fixing my mistakes.

I painted my door panels white and blue. Re-upholstered the headliner and the door fabric, and I painted all the console and dash panels. \

Paint chips - fades and washes out under too much sun exposure and the industrial-strength glue used on the headliner didn't hold up and the fabric sagged - not very cool.

My suggestion would be to do your mods very tastefully, and if at all possible, find interior parts on ebay to swap with. It might save you alot of trouble. default_wink

Topic List: Go to Toyota Corolla, Chevy Prizm (1998-2008)