Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

How Fast Is Your Corolla

Guest redinine

What year corolla:

What is 1/4 mile:

What Mods:

Guest redinine

so i guess no one has actually modified theirs and gone to the track?

Not in this area. Where I used to live at - the nearby track had free runs on the drag to help promote safety - keep people from street racing. Plus I don't significant mods that would justify track time.

Not much in this forum neways. This forum is kinda like a general help forum for daily drivers with lil to no mods.

Not much in this forum neways. This forum is kinda like a general help forum for daily drivers with lil to no mods.

Agreed. A lot more of these action would go on at beyond.ca (Calgary based I think) or toyotanation.

I sure would like an easily accessible track for us all to try our 'rollas on though.

if you want to see fast corollas, check out www.corolla-racing.com. check out the videos.

Guest RockinRolla

Well, I did put a short-ram intake in my 98 'rolla two months back... default_tongue

The engine rev-up faster and it does feel like some HP gain at higher rpm when I try to overtake cars. The engine does become louder during acceleration default_laugh .

It does seem that swapping in a cluster w/ tach (see my other post) allows me to visually see the rpm difference.

Yeah, I really want to put my car on the track just to get the 1/4 time. I think avg. time is about 18-20somthing for stock? Hm...?

I actually thought about putting in a turbo kit in there... but spending that much $$ for a car that's not really meant to be fast is kinda strange to me... default_blink

Topic List