Corollas2019-23ToyotasTech

Search Corolland!

leather interior

Guest TrIm4U

I am re trimming my corolla hatchback soon in black and blue leather......anyone else got some ideas on colours?

Guest KeithV

All that work for a Corolla? default_blink

Guest TrIm4U

yes mate..check out our website and have a look at the echo we did work to..that thing wins awards for its interior and its an echo

Guest KeithV

I would like to see it - what is the website?

Guest TrIm4U

our website is www.bradscustomtrim.com.au underneath pics of the echo it sayd "ECK.01N" as thats his number plate..it under dash,s and doors etc..

Guest KeithV

It looks like Brad does some nice work. Thanks for the website.

Guest TrIm4U

No problems dude..keep an eye on that site for pics of my car..will just say toyota corolla underneath the pics of it

Guest CarRolla

Ever tried a FULL white interior? I mean everything even the carpets and headliners. Have the dash done in white too. Maybe the piping on the seats could be another color and line the interior with blacklighting. I think that would look cool.

Guest TrIm4U

dude funny you should say that.we ahve done that..there is 2 pics on our website of a pink RX3 rotarie that has the dash and boot done in complete white..we not long finished the rest of it in all white..i mean every single little thing...he also has black lights in it...looks awesome

Guest CarRolla

The whole interior white? Sweet! Post some pictures of the entire interior, I wanna check them out.

Guest TrIm4U

it will be a feature car on our website soon.....we jsu need to get some pics of it when he gets back from around aus with it and it will be up there...

wouldn't an all whit interior be hard to keep clean?

Guest TrIm4U

wouldn't an all whit interior be hard to keep clean?

that all depends if you're a dirty or clean person....

Topic List