Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
autotech2612

Piston Slap

Your link shows the 2015 Civic, which is still in its 9th generation, and is unchanged.

The new U.S.-spec Honda Civic sedan and coupe will come during 2016 as a 2017 model. The 2017 Honda Civic will probably be unveiled at the New York Auto Show in spring 2016, which will open the gates for its distribution during 2016. All the changes of the 2017 Honda Civic should be made in order to improve not only its exterior — the powertrain will be updated, too. With efficient Earth Dreams engines, the new generation of Civic is expected to have better EPA fuel economy as well as improved performance. There is also a hybrid powertrain announced.

http://www.newcarannouncements.com/2017-honda-civic-specs-rumors/

It looks like another 2 years for the next gen Civic, so I don't know anymore. :blink: I was hoping to trade mine in before the odometer stops at 300,000 kms... We'll see what really happens next year.

Edited by dom

Contributors don’t see ads — including in-image ads!

That's just a mediocre artist's rendition. Its looks are still purely speculative... It does not exist yet.

Hyundai's next gen 2016 Elantra should be out next year however, but we're way off topic now.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/2016-hyundai-elantra-shows-itself-photo-gallery-86006.html

Edited by dom