Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
autotech2612

Need Help Diagonosing Rf Clunk, Binding Noises

Good news: Sway bar links and sway bar bushing at fault internally. Dry and binding Parts are cheap and I can do this myself. I will post some photos when done. I have to agree when I saw all that grease and I was hearing the noise, I suspected the joint 100-percent.

Shop only charged 45 out-the-door for the diagnosis. Imagine what the dealership would have quoted.

Thank you again for your help.

Contributors don’t see ads — including in-image ads!

No, NAPA. At this point, I just have to replace the VSV at the canister (still don't know if I should risk getting a used one off eBay) and figure out the keyless remote issue. 231,250 and going strong.

Ah, NAPA - good choice. The welds looks a bit too clean to be MOOG, but the stamped number crosses over to their part number - I was just curious.

Yup, these cars will keep on trucking, as long as you put in the time to do maintenance. Mine doesn't have as many miles as yours - but I'm hoping it can hold out for a handful of more years for my son's first car.