Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
Opium

1-2 Shift, Tire Hops 99 Prizm 5 Speed

Yeah, Chevrolet/Geo Prizm is a rebadged Toyota Corolla and is exactly the same car... Same control arms and everything.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1432911,parttype,10401,a,www.google.com%2BSearch%2Bfor%2B2004%2BTOYOTA%2BCOROLLA%2B1.8L%2BL4%2BDOHC

I recommend Moog inner tie-rod ends if you need them.

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1432911,parttype,7428,a,www.google.com%2BSearch%2Bfor%2B2004%2BTOYOTA%2BCOROLLA%2B1.8L%2BL4%2BDOHC

Edited by dom

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2013 at 6:22 PM, Opium said:

Is the 99 prizm control arm the same as 99 corolla?

Because Rockauto only has for corolla and not prizm.

The engine, transmission, electrical would be the same. The gauge cluster looks the same. See my Introduction post where I mention our Prizms, so I know what a Prizm gauge cluster looks like. I've seen Corolla ones in videos and that's how I know what those like.

I would verify the return policy before purchasing. I suspect it is a match, however, you may want to go to a GM web site to confirm part number, or go to your local Chevy parts department to get price and part number. You can then check online web sites for best deal. If you can look at VIN plate and see if it was made in Fremont, CA (NUMI plant), then it has a real good chance of using Toyota parts.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

(Only shown to guests, not registered members.)