Sign in to follow this  
Jrpilot

2004 Corolla Front Grille

Hello all. Does anyone know if the grille's for the 2005 corolla will fit the 2003 / 2004 model corolla? Just looking at the pictures they look almost identical in shape and mounting patterns but it don't mention it fitting anything earlier than 05 models. I like the style of the 05 grille better than the original 04. Mine is getting a little worn and rough so I been thinking about replacing it. This is the one I am interested in if it will work

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-2008-TOYOTA-COROLLA-GRILLE-DARK-GRAY-CHROME-FRAME-/320920414410?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4ab858e8ca&vxp=mtr

Thanks.

Edited by Jrpilot

They are different part numbers - very close to each other, but they are different.

Many owners have been able to swap the grills from the 2005+ to the 2003-2004 model years - just that there might be an unsightly gap between the grille and hood. Bumper covers are different between those model years - which account for some of the misalignment.

But if you are handy with a little fabrication / don't mind the misfit - hard to tell unless you are looking for it.