Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
Bitter

My Other Car...

trap

Not much of a rainbow from the mini projector and the 85122+ bulb, but then again big color bands are for ricers.

Nice! Heard good stuff about the 85122+ bulb on a couple of other forums (HIDplanet, G35driver, etc) - OEM color temperature that doesn't color shift like the standard ones - though some may like that blue HID color.

if you want blue, you get blue bulbs. I don't want blue, its harder to see at night, has less light output, and strains your eyes worse at dusk/dawn. These bulbs are great, just waiting on some different shrouds to finish this up. No fancy halo's or anything, I had thought about some LED rings in amber around the backs of the projectors facing into the bowl behind the shrouds, but I'm not sure much light would get around the shrouds...I'll play with things once I have the shrouds and decide if I want to try messing with that. It would add about $20 to the cost, and I'd set them to be on with the parking lights and flash off/on with the turn signals.

shroud to centering ring silicone glue is setting up as we speak, will do final assembly later today and maybe get them installed this evening/afternoon.