Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
mitoyorolla

Feeler: Trd Wheels And Tires Corolla 93-02

Iam putting my feelers out to see if there is interest in my ultra rare TRD Rims. I have a total of 6 rims. 4 of them are wrapped in hankook HR II 205/45/R16(60-70%). All the rims are straight. One was repaired with slight bend. During the repair a small crack on the trd emblem stamp occured. The repair place said it would not pose a problem but if you wanted to fix it they would weld it but risk losing the trd emblem stamp on the rim. So i left as is i will post pics later when i get off work. The size of the rims is universal 4x100, 16x7 with an offsett of +44. it should fit 93-02 corolla's. How much are they really worth. If i sell it would only be as a set(6).

Edited by mitoyorolla

Iam putting my feelers out to see if there is interest in my ultra rare TRD Rims. I have a total of 6 rims. 4 of them are wrapped in hankook HR II 205/45/R16(60-70%). All the rims are straight. One was repaired with slight bend. During the repair a small crack on the trd emblem stamp occured. The repair place said it would not pose a problem but if you wanted to fix it they would weld it but risk losing the trd emblem stamp on the rim. So i left as is i will post pics later when i get off work. The size of the rims is universal 4x100, 16x7 with an offsett of +44. it should fit 93-02 corolla's. How much are they really worth. If i sell it would only be as a set(6).

Got pictures?

Here are some pics. I wil get individual pics as soon as i get batteries for my digital camera. These Rims and Tires are located in seattle wa.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/v...ring2007036.jpg

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/v...ring2007026.jpg

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk161/v...ring2007020.jpg

Edited by mitoyorolla

Guest pittpanther

I know this is a late reply, but I am really interested. Are they still available? Thanks.