Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest husker

[newbie] Performance Tuning For Corolla 2004 Ce

Guest husker

Is there any way to tune up the performance of a Corolla 2004 CE? I played with the idea of buying a new performance car but if there are any way to improve the performance of my Corolla, add more house power, or turbo, I could drive more years. So far my Corolla has been very reliable.

Is there any way to tune up the performance of a Corolla 2004 CE? I played with the idea of buying a new performance car but if there are any way to improve the performance of my Corolla, add more house power, or turbo, I could drive more years. So far my Corolla has been very reliable.

Unfortunately, there is not a lot of stuff out there; especially for engine modding. You can probably find an intake and a fart-can exhaust system, but your gains will be minimal and it will just make more noise. I do a lot of interstate driving in my 2002 and I think it already has plenty of pep for what I do. I did lower the suspension to stiffen up the ride and improve the handling, and it has done a world of good. Santa Claus is bringing some new wheels and tires.

You could probably do Nitrous for around $600, but it may not be legal where you live. (It isn't where I live). There are a few turbo kits out there, but it probably require some custom fabrication. I think TRD may have a factory supercharger for it. Check www.trdusa.com. Good luck, and let us know if you find anything.