Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest 4age96

Fs:96 Geo Prizm W/4age Blacktop Swap In Ct

Guest 4age96

hi im new to selling a car on this site but i have a 1996 geo prizm LSi (Toyota Corrolla) for sale. The body is in good shape for the mileage that it has 168k on the body. The reason why i had to change the engine because the tranny went on it so i was like why put a used tranny back in so i swapped in the JDM 4AGE BlackTop from the corrolla in Japan the engine and tranny from that swap has only 42k on it. It is automatic only because i didnt have the time to convert the car to a manny. The car has been ran with this engine before it runs very strong to its 9000 redline. The car still has a/c, power steering. i have pictures but it won't let me add them if you like to see the car email me and i will send them to you and i would like to get 1200 for the car

Edited by 4age96

trap
hi im new to selling a car on this site but i have a 1996 geo prizm LSi (Toyota Corrolla) for sale. The body is in good shape for the mileage that it has 168k on the body. The reason why i had to change the engine because the tranny went on it so i was like why put a used tranny back in so i swapped in the JDM 4AGE BlackTop from the corrolla in Japan the engine and tranny from that swap has only 42k on it. It is automatic only because i didnt have the time to convert the car to a manny. The car has been ran with this engine before it runs very strong to its 9000 redline. The car still has a/c, power steering. i have pictures but it won't let me add them if you like to see the car email me and i will send them to you and i would like to get 1200 for the car

Here is a suggestion -

Upload the pictures to http://photobucket.com, then convert to html, then post.

It might help you to sell it. How much are you asking?

Edited by Bikeman982