Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
RAV4EVR

Wtb: Digital Clock For My 94 Corolla

It is not working. I thought it was the fuse but all fuses are fine. Dealer wants $350 to replace clock. Any website you guys know of where to get something like that? It does not have to be OEM (I will make exception for a change) because as long as it looks the same from the outside when put in the dash. No junkyards have it as I checked online...

Anybody selling an original one?

Thanks.

It is not working. I thought it was the fuse but all fuses are fine. Dealer wants $350 to replace clock. Any website you guys know of where to get something like that? It does not have to be OEM (I will make exception for a change) because as long as it looks the same from the outside when put in the dash. No junkyards have it as I checked online...

Thanks.

I have an extra one I bought from e-Bay.

It is an orignal and will fit right in your car.

Let me know.

Edited by Bikeman982

Thanks.

It is an orignial and will fit right in your car.

Let me know.

LOL!

I thought you would have it. You have only bought every single 7th Gen Corolla that anybody had... LOL !!!!

I saw your message too late. I have ordered it from ebay for $30.00. It is coming with the middle console panel which I will sell after seperating the clock. If it does not work, I will let you know.. Thanks.

DO YOU HAVE TAN SUN VISORS??

Edited by RAV4EVR

Thanks.

It is an orignial and will fit right in your car.

Let me know.

LOL!

I thought you would have it. You have only bought every single 7th Gen Corolla that anybody had... LOL !!!!

I saw your message too late. I have ordered it from ebay for $30.00. It is coming with the middle console panel which I will sell after seperating the clock. If it does not work, I will let you know.. Thanks.

DO YOU HAVE TAN SUN VISORS??

I just replaced one on my project car because it was cracked and broken where the swinging end snaps onto the liner area.

I got it from a local junkyard.

I have seen them on e-Bay.

I got the clock ($20) and the sun visors from a 97 Corolla tan ($40). . .. I think I paid too much for the sun visors but I am taking my car to my brother n laws during thanksgiving and there was no way I was going with the current sunvisors.... and I couldn't find cheaper ones that looked nice.

I got the clock ($20) and the sun visors from a 97 Corolla tan ($40). . .. I think I paid too much for the sun visors but I am taking my car to my brother n laws during thanksgiving and there was no way I was going with the current sunvisors.... and I couldn't find cheaper ones that looked nice.

I just picked up a 1996 for a project car and it has no clock.

I checked inside the dash and there does not seem to be the usual white plug for the clock.

Does that mean I can't put one in?

How would I wire it?