Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
Bikeman982

Parts For 1993 - 1997 Corolla

I plan on cleaning up my garage and back yard this week and have several 7th generation corolla parts available.

E-Bay will get most of the good stuff and the miscellaneous, less than perfect pieces will get tossed, or given away.

If you have a 7th generation car and need anything specific, let me know. I may or may not have it for you.

Contributors don’t see ads — including in-image ads!

Any trim pieces?

What parts of the trim?

I could use the black cowling around the windshield wipers. The plastic window frame section where the triangular side window meets the C-pillar. It's probably not much better condition than mine. I should probably go for new parts. Body stuff starts getting worn I like to replace it. Also could use the inside door panel for the driver door. Mine's been removed probably 10 times and also has some moisture damage at the bottom.

Any trim pieces?

What parts of the trim?

I could use the black cowling around the windshield wipers. The plastic window frame section where the triangular side window meets the C-pillar. It's probably not much better condition than mine. I should probably go for new parts. Body stuff starts getting worn I like to replace it. Also could use the inside door panel for the driver door. Mine's been removed probably 10 times and also has some moisture damage at the bottom.

Not sure exactly what you need. Do you mean the windshield wiper holder? I usually take mine off and paint them myself - they do get pitted and faded due to constant exposure to the sun.

What plastic window frame? Is it the piece that the mirrors go thru, or is it the plastic that goes over the seatbelt?

The inside door panel for the driver's door I don't have, but there are some at the local junkyard. I usually just toss them aside, since I am after the power window motors or the door handles. I also get plenty of the little fasteners that hold the panel to the door - they break easily.

Any trim pieces?

What parts of the trim?

Not sure exactly what you need. Do you mean the windshield wiper holder? I usually take mine off and paint them myself - they do get pitted and faded due to constant exposure to the sun.

What plastic window frame? Is it the piece that the mirrors go thru, or is it the plastic that goes over the seatbelt?

The inside door panel for the driver's door I don't have, but there are some at the local junkyard. I usually just toss them aside, since I am after the power window motors or the door handles. I also get plenty of the little fasteners that hold the panel to the door - they break easily.

I was referring to the black plastic piece that stretches below the entire windshield from which the wiper arms project. You know, the piece covering the gap between the glass and the hood with all the vents. It's not the best shape for painting, though I guess that would be possible. I repainted the wiper arms years ago.

That's the trouble with junkyard door panels. They're usually demolished. Being flimsy doesn't help. I picked a couple handfuls worth of plastic fasteners for various door and trunk pieces. Junkyard let me have them for free.

Nevermind about the C-pillar trim.

Any trim pieces?

What parts of the trim?

I was referring to the black plastic piece that stretches below the entire windshield from which the wiper arms project. You know, the piece covering the gap between the glass and the hood with all the vents. It's not the best shape for painting, though I guess that would be possible. I repainted the wiper arms years ago.

That's the trouble with junkyard door panels. They're usually demolished. Being flimsy doesn't help. I picked a couple handfuls worth of plastic fasteners for various door and trunk pieces. Junkyard let me have them for free.

Nevermind about the C-pillar trim.

I know exactly what you mean. I actually have taken them off and painted them.

I don't have any spares, they all seem to fade. I recommend paint.

I had a couple of extra antennas and used one for my son's car and also one for my daughter's car (the totalled one) and one for my own car. I don't have any now, but my local junkyard has some. I almost took one last time I was there, but didn't really need it. I can get one for you, if you really need me to. Let me know.

Do you have the spare tire cover and the inner mirror (if it is not loose, mine is loose after I hit it and broke the locking plastic piece inside).

Do you have the spare tire cover and the inner mirror (if it is not loose, mine is loose after I hit it and broke the locking plastic piece inside).

The spare tire cover - you mean the thin piece of cardboard that goes on top of the tire in the trunk?

The inside rear view mirror? What color(s) would you want?

I just got my next project car and I will be using some of my extra parts on it.

It came with some parts missing, broken, or requiring replacement or repair.

I am still going thru it and am finding more bad/missing parts.

I will post some pictures later.