Sign in to follow this  
gvr4ever

Fs: Steel Rims Indianapolis, In

15X6 4-100.

4 rims used with winter tires for half a season. No tires are mounted, barley used.

$100 for a set of 4. PM in interested.

15X6 4-100.

4 rims used with winter tires for half a season. No tires are mounted, barley used.

$100 for a set of 4. PM in interested.

What year car will they fit on??

They will fit many 4 bolt Japanese cars. They fit many 4 bolt Honda's, I did a search real quick and they would fit a 92 Corolla, but it would be a plus size.

I used them on a Nissan that we no longer own, and I borrowed them on a Mitsubishi for a trip out of town with winter tires.

If you are interested in a application, you can go to tires.com and see if the bolt pattern will fit your car. btw, I ran 195,60,15s on them.

Edited by gvr4ever

They will fit many 4 bolt Japanese cars. They fit many 4 bolt Honda's, I did a search real quick and they would fit a 92 Corolla, but it would be a plus size.

I used them on a Nissan that we no longer own, and I borrowed them on a Mitsubishi for a trip out of town with winter tires.

If you are interested in a application, you can go to tires.com and see if the bolt pattern will fit your car. btw, I ran 195,60,15s on them.

Ok, thanks. I am looking for a spare set.

Ok, thanks. I am looking for a spare set.

I'm pretty sure this is what I have.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findWheel...&vid=000944

I bought them at a discount tire store, not online, but they look to be the exact same.