Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
Bikeman982

1994 Corolla 1.6l Automatic For Sale In Ca

Looking for someone to buy my finished project car.

I purchased it on e-bay with a siezed engine.

Engine was changed as well as battery, alternator, radiator, tires, and many more parts.

The car runs great and gets good gas mileage.

Kelly Blue Book is between $3000 and $3745 with midprice of $3360.

Make me an offer.

th_MVC-001F-6.jpg

th_MVC-020F.jpg

th_MVC-019F-1.jpg

th_MVC-018F-4.jpg

th_MVC-017F-4.jpg

th_MVC-013F-4.jpg

th_MVC-014F-4.jpg

th_MVC-011F-4.jpg

th_MVC-012F-4.jpg

th_MVC-010F-4.jpg

th_MVC-008F-3.jpg

th_MVC-006F-3.jpg

th_MVC-007F-3.jpg

th_MVC-005F-3.jpg

th_MVC-004F-4.jpg

th_MVC-002F-4.jpg

th_MVC-003F-4.jpg

Edited by Bikeman982

Contributors don’t see ads — including in-image ads!

I drove it today and the transmission was slipping a little, but it still looks and run good.

The body has no dents, although there are normal scratches and some small paint chips - mostly on the front hood.

The car is good on gas and would be cheap to insure, due to it being older and parts costing less.

It had a broken inside door handle, but I changed that today.

The car comes with the stock AM/FM cassette player.

Edited by Bikeman982

I added some Slick 50 Automatic Transmission Treatment and it has stopped slipping.

The treatment was extremely thick and took a while to get it into the transmission. It was a little messy, but it seems to work.

I drove it around town and had no problem with it shifting.

My neighbor is very interested in purchasing it, but has yet to make it definite.

Should someone buy it, I will help with shipping arrangements, or you can get it insured and registered, then drive it to wherever you live.

Edited by Bikeman982

Update:

The car has been sold to a man looking for something more gas efficient.

He has two trucks that get 12-15 MPG and needed something better.

His wife took a wrong turn and ended up going down my street.

She saw my car with a "For Sale" sign on it in front of my house and told her husband.

He came by and then arranged a full diagnostic for the car at a local shop.

He paid $37.50 for the diagnostic and they came up with a stripped transmission drain plug (I used the wrong sized allen wrench - 3/8 instead of 10MM). It was also leaking a little.

The right rear brake cyclinder was also leaking a little (they had to pull back the rubber to find a few drops outside the seal).

They also recommended a tune-up - points, wires and cap, rotor ( I had already put in new plugs - of course any car would be better with new ignition parts).

They found nothing else wrong with the car.

I think that is a fairly good testimony as to my ability to repair a car with a seized engine and have it running again.

I had changed the engine, radiator, battery, and put in several used parts from a junkyard.

I sold the car for $3500.00, which was far more than what I paid when I purchased the car from e-Bay.

I am looking for another 7th generation car needing repair, that I can get cheap, to fix.

I still have some left-over extra parts (including a 1.8L 7A-FE engine and A245L transmission).

Anyone have one they want to sell?

Anyone interested in purchasing some of the extra parts I have left over from my 7th generation project car?

I have tail lights, headlights, corner lights, inside door handles, outside mirrors, engine parts, etc.

Hey Bikeman.. You still have the corner lights and headlights for sale.. Are these parts for the 94-97..?? Do you have any pics..? How much are you selling it for plus shipping..?

Hey Bikeman.. You still have the corner lights and headlights for sale.. Are these parts for the 94-97..?? Do you have any pics..? How much are you selling it for plus shipping..?

I have lots of leftover parts - someday I will list them on e-Bay or get some pictures here for people to check out.

I have another car due in tomorrow - if it does not need them, they will be up for sale.

I have headlights and corner lights as well as directional lights, if anyone wants to buy them (cheap).

They are all used but in pretty good condition - can be used again.

Hey bikeman, I am looking for the cardboard in the trunk above the spare tire. I got a cooler leak in the trunk that ruined the board and can use a replacement. I am also looking for the inner/middle rear view mirror as I bump into it and knocked the joint out. I can take a broken glass one, as long as the joint is rigid and not shaking. If you have them please let me know.

Thanks.

Hey bikeman, I am looking for the cardboard in the trunk above the spare tire. I got a cooler leak in the trunk that ruined the board and can use a replacement. I am also looking for the inner/middle rear view mirror as I bump into it and knocked the joint out. I can take a broken glass one, as long as the joint is rigid and not shaking. If you have them please let me know.

Thanks.

I don't have any extra, but I know the parts you refer to.

One of my cars has a warped cover (must have got wet at one time) over the spare tire.

I did get free at the local junkyard the two pieces that go on the sides. I didn't get them with the used car.

The rear view mirror is on every car in the junkyard. I got one once to replace a broken one.

I also repaired one by using credit cards to pry the mirror part out and fixed the inside.

Then I put it back together and it works fine now.

I can get one, if you really need it. What color is your interior?

Edited by Bikeman982