Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
muzak

Tundra Takes Title

Even though there are not a lot of Nascar fans on here...Toyota wrapped up the manufacturers' championship for the first time in the Nascar Craftsman truck series last night....In only their second year!

Edited by muzak

trap

Just another way Toyota is dominating.

I'm glad Toyota is doing well in NASCAR, but I still say I hope Toyota doesn't start pandering to the NASCAR crowd like Chevy did. The first time I see a NASCAR edition Toyota with tacky NASCAR decals and wings and rainrails and stuff like that on it, then the current Toyota I'm driving will be my last.

Just another way Toyota is dominating.

I'm glad Toyota is doing well in NASCAR, but I still say I hope Toyota doesn't start pandering to the NASCAR crowd like Chevy did. The first time I see a NASCAR edition Toyota with tacky NASCAR decals and wings and rainrails and stuff like that on it, then the current Toyota I'm driving will be my last.

But...at least the Nascar Camry looks nice. The only similarity to the real Camry is the name though I'm sure.

http://www.toyota.com/motorsports/nextel/billdavis.html

But...at least the Nascar Camry looks nice. The only similarity to the real Camry is the name though I'm sure.

http://www.toyota.com/motorsports/nextel/billdavis.html

Yeah, the NASCAR Camry has no doors and is V8 powered and RWD. No similarity to a 4 door, 4 cylinder FWD car whatsoever.

Seen the Darrell Waltrip special edition Tundra? That is the kind of tacky crap that Chevy was producing a couple of years ago that attracted all the type of people that I don't want to be associated with because of what I drive.

I really hope Toyota doesn't do a NASCAR Camry or whatever their next two door car is. If they do, Ill get a Honda or a VW or something else.

-the99contour

Edited by the99contour