Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
Derek

Salvaged 99 Corolla Or Matching

'99 Toyota corolla, I had an accident and can not afford to fix the car any further. Except for front end damage, everything else is pretty much cherry. 100k mile motor, great tranny and new Michelin tires. If someone is needing a door, wheels whatever, get ahold of me. Im within a 100 radius of st.louis. Thanks

And is this the correct forum to get the most attention?

Derek

573-747-7456

Edited by Derek

Contributors don’t see ads — including in-image ads!

Ok. Got into a little accident, some would say it was my fault but my viewpoint is different. What I need is a left quarter panel, bumper, windsheild, hood, radiator, and all the fixens for that, headlights and all bolt on necessaties. If you live in the greater St.louis area and have a banged up corolla, you better give me a call at 573-747-7456. I would like to purchase some parts. Thanks a lot fellas.

Derek

Check on e-Bay - I have found lots of parts and also more parts cars for many items. Just e-mail your requests and bid on what you like.

Good luck!

'99 Toyota corolla, I had an accident and can not afford to fix the car any further. Except for front end damage, everything else is pretty much cherry. 100k mile motor, great tranny and new Michelin tires. If someone is needing a door, wheels whatever, get ahold of me. Im within a 100 radius of st.louis. Thanks

Derek

573-747-7456

Do you have a front sway bar for sale? My 98 doesn't have one but all 99's do. How much would you be selling the front sway bar? Is your tranny a manual or automatic? I'm looking for manual.

Guest tangggg

Derek

573-747-7456

Are tires still available?

Derek

573-747-7456

You could sell it, as is, on e-Bay.

did you sell it already? If not, do you have a catalytic converter in good shape?

just food for thought, anyone who needs a catalytic converter for any make or model can be purchased through DEC converters. they have a 1-800 number that i cant remember. they next day air included in the purchase price and do require the old one back. price is usually around 300 dollars. on the down side, they are recycled (i think it means they are authorized by the epa to test and resell them). if anyone needs the number, let me know and i can get it.

aaro

did you sell it already? If not, do you have a catalytic converter in good shape?

just food for thought, anyone who needs a catalytic converter for any make or model can be purchased through DEC converters. they have a 1-800 number that i cant remember. they next day air included in the purchase price and do require the old one back. price is usually around 300 dollars. on the down side, they are recycled (i think it means they are authorized by the epa to test and resell them). if anyone needs the number, let me know and i can get it.

aaro

That is good to know. Do they have a website? How do their converters compare to OEM?

Edited by Bikeman982