Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
Bitter

1998 Factory Service Manuals Up On Ebay For Dirt Cheap!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...=ADME:B:EF:US:2

You are bidding on a complete set of "Authentic Factory" 1998 Chevy Geo Prizm (Toyota Corolla Twin) "S" Platform Service Manuals.

GMP/98-S-1

GMP/98-S-2

GMP/98-S-3

This original 3 volume set was produced for General Motors Certified Technicians. Manuals are loaded with illustrations, photos and diagrams to help you follow detailed instructions.

These manuals are used but are in "VERY GOOD CONDITION". Covers show very minor wear but pages illustrations and diagrams are all intact.

Bid with confidence. We are PayPal Verified.

Prefer payment through your Paypal account, but will accept check or money order. If paying by check, item will ship after check clears.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...=ADME:B:EF:US:2

You are bidding on a complete set of "Authentic Factory" 1998 Chevy Geo Prizm (Toyota Corolla Twin) "S" Platform Service Manuals.

GMP/98-S-1

GMP/98-S-2

GMP/98-S-3

This original 3 volume set was produced for General Motors Certified Technicians. Manuals are loaded with illustrations, photos and diagrams to help you follow detailed instructions.

These manuals are used but are in "VERY GOOD CONDITION". Covers show very minor wear but pages illustrations and diagrams are all intact.

Bid with confidence. We are PayPal Verified.

Prefer payment through your Paypal account, but will accept check or money order. If paying by check, item will ship after check clears.

Looks like a good deal. I get a lot of repair manuals from e-Bay for a good price. I am using some now for my 1994 Corolla.

yea, but nothing beats the factory manuals. they include EVERYTHING you need to know and have full illustrations for everything. WAY better than haynes, theyre OE exact and have all the torque values at each step.

yea, but nothing beats the factory manuals. they include EVERYTHING you need to know and have full illustrations for everything. WAY better than haynes, theyre OE exact and have all the torque values at each step.

I know what you mean, I bought a factory manual for my Corolla from e-Bay.

where can you get something like this?

I got mine on e-Bay. Go to http://ebay.com/ebaymotors

what if I cant get it off of ebay. Something like this is very rare on ebay. So what other resources can I get one.

You could ask dealers if they have any old ones they will sell, or maybe they do have some you can buy.

You can get by using a Chiltons or Haynes repair manual until you find a better one.