Registered users (members) don’t see this ad!

Sign in to follow this  
twinky64

This Hud Will Fit My Car?

Contributors don’t see ads — including in-image ads!

before you buy ask him if the item for sale is the item pictured, the description says

Corolla '98-00 MPH, cluster, w/o tach; w/o security; black face

Corolla '01-02 MPH, cluster (black face), w/o tach

but the picture shows a cluster with a tach.

Anytime you are dealing with ebay, ask the seller lots of questions.

Ask them to send you a photo of the actual part.

Also, this is not a HUD. This is a gauge cluster.

Are you looking to replace broken gauges?

If you are just looking for a different look, this is another option. White faced gauges.

white gauges

(I hope this link works).

I am running a similar set in my 4RNR. There are a lot of companies that sell these.

They are not perfect (esp at night - I cant see my fuel level at night, but they do the job.

Make sure you are comfortable with pulling the dash out, and cutting plastic and making splices.

tdk

If you are just looking for a different look, this is another option. White faced gauges.

white gauges

I am running a similar set in my 4RNR. There are a lot of companies that sell these.

They are not perfect (esp at night - I cant see my fuel level at night, but they do the job.

Make sure you are comfortable with pulling the dash out, and cutting plastic and making splices.

tdk

I know its not technically a HUD. I just call it that because the title of a Heads Up Display for the gauges and icons seem to work well. When I say HUD in a car, they immediately understand to what I am referring to. And since its all technicallity, isn't called an instrument panel and not a gauge cluster?

Toyota calls it the Combination Meter :D - but I digress, all relatively the same thing, as long as the other person is on the same page.

white gauges

tdk

I know its not technically a HUD. I just call it that because the title of a Heads Up Display for the gauges and icons seem to work well. When I say HUD in a car, they immediately understand to what I am referring to. And since its all technicallity, isn't called an instrument panel and not a gauge cluster?

Many parts are known by various names - as long as you both understand what you mean.