• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ceazea

ceazea

Neutral

• Active Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:11 PM

Brand new to the site. Just bought a 2010 Corolla S a week and a half ago. I have the 6 disk changer head unit and 6 speakers (non JBL)? I have tried many sites and cannot seem to get a straight answer. What size are the front and rear stock speaker sizes? I am guessing 6.5 for the fronts with the tweeter up top in the front. However the back is even more confusing. Crutchfield says 6X9 "with modification'? However they say no to 5X7 or 4X6? What is the deal with this car and trying to find the true size of the stock speakers? I have had many cars but never had so much mixed information as to what size are stock in this car. Can I get some help from somebody who has bought some replacement speakers for this car help me out. I do not want to modify anything. I am looking for speakers that drop right in and the finished product is all stock. Also open to speaker suggestion too . Best bang for the buck. Thanks

Edited by ceazea, 30 March 2011 - 06:13 PM.

#2 silver04D

silver04D

Neutral

• Active Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 01:42 PM

Brand new to the site. Just bought a 2010 Corolla S a week and a half ago. I have the 6 disk changer head unit and 6 speakers (non JBL)? I have tried many sites and cannot seem to get a straight answer. What size are the front and rear stock speaker sizes? I am guessing 6.5 for the fronts with the tweeter up top in the front. However the back is even more confusing. Crutchfield says 6X9 "with modification'? However they say no to 5X7 or 4X6?

I don't have a 2010 corolla but I was just running through crutchfield looks like you can use either 6 1/2 or 5 1/4 up front or in the back.
Best bet is just to call crutchfield they have great customer service and prices! I always get my stereo equipment from them.