• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SR5_HEC

SR5_HEC

Neutral

• Active Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:02 PM

Has any one used this set up ? i would like some input if any one has so ... I know Kicker makes Great products, But this ive never seen ...

Corolla Sub Enclosure

http://a763.g.akamai...fp/VPID/7737304

Edited by SR5_HEC, 04 December 2010 - 08:02 PM.

#2 fishexpo101

fishexpo101

I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words...

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:41 AM

Interesting - I'd assume that is very similar to the Infinity BassLink setup. What I don't get is the fitment, as the models that is indicates spans two generations of Corolla. The pics indicate that it supposed to nestle up to the voids in the right side of the trunk, but those generations were significantly different, size-wise.

Hard to tell from the pics, but looks like the OEM setup in some of the 9th gen Corollas (2003-2008). In that case, the sound is decent, but nothing to write home about. Does exactly what is says - adds a little bit more bass to your sound. I'd get it only for that OEM look more than the sound. For that amount of money, you should be able to find a decent sub and amp big enough to drive it, though you'll have to come up with a novel way to mount it and enclose that sub.

#3 macaddict

macaddict

Neutral

• Active Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:57 PM

Has any one used this set up ? i would like some input if any one has so ... I know Kicker makes Great products, But this ive never seen ...

Corolla Sub Enclosure

I just got it from the link you posted.

I have to say that I'm very pleased with it. It fits right in the left spot of the trunk, not taking much space. Installation took about 2 hours. The ground cable could've been longer!

Sound-wise, it sounds great. Just perfect if you just want to get better sound quality. I can actually hear the bass guitars playing on the music I listen to :D

Edited by macaddict, 11 June 2011 - 10:58 PM.